Time: New York Wed, Nov 4th, 1 PM ET, Paris 7 PM CET, Sydney Thu, Nov 5th 5 AM AEDTClick for your local time
- add to calendar
- Go to chat main page
Dedicated Hosts: @pkmchat
Moderators: @brunowinck, @kneaver
Questions will come from @pkmchat, you may want to reply to @pkmchat to prevent your tweets to disturb your followers.
Venue: Twitter, your favorite tool
Dress Code: GIFs, Memes and pancakes are OK
See you there!
Values are beneath many of our actions. Either the one we old, the ones we expect from the others, the one we share
Learning socially and sharing are based on interactions. During the last months #PKMChat-ters had multiple occasions to share about their values.
Some qualities of personally can be seen as values also and expanded to a community, a group.
– #WOL is based on generosity, which could be seen as a value. A value for the one sharing, a well-received value from the learner point of view.
– @buffer who was our guest last May has a clear list of values they claim to adhere to.
– Values appeared during occasional conversation during or after #PKMChat
– Openness (Open Mindset) can be seen as a value as well, leading to ease of acceptance in groups.
– Curiosity could be valued on the learner side.
– Respect helps parties to enter and maintain relationships. It could include various components like punctuality, reliability, honesty can be part ofit.
PKMChat being about Personal Knowledge Management encompass Knowledge lifecycle in general. Our first chat was about learning, acquiring Knowledge. Our second is about sharing it. Week after weeks we will switch from one end of the lifecycle to another while exploring all the channels that could be used: social, formal, writing, videos. Feel free to suggest topics by tweeting to @pkmchat.
- Q1: TBC
- Q2: TBC
- Q3: TBC
- Q4: TBC
- Q5: TBC
- NB: Questions are subject to change without notice.
Let's continue the discussion, join our Group on Facebook