Time: New York Wed, Nov 8th, 2 PM ET, Paris 8 PM CET, Sydney Thu, Nov 9th 6 AM AEDTClick for your local time
- add to calendar
- Go to chat main page
Dedicated Hosts: @pkmchat
Moderators: @brunowinck, @kneaver
Questions will come from @pkmchat, you may want to reply to @pkmchat to prevent your tweets to disturb your followers.
Venue: Twitter, your favorite tool
Dress Code: GIFs, Memes and pancakes are OK
See you there!
A topic to explore our practice of Personal Knowledge Management by @MrkMaston
PKMChat being about Personal Knowledge Management encompass Knowledge lifecycle in general. Our first chat was about learning, acquiring Knowledge. Our second is about sharing it. Week after weeks we will switch from one end of the lifecycle to another while exploring all the channels that could be used: social, formal, writing, videos. Feel free to suggest topics by tweeting to @pkmchat.
Links on Diigo #PKMChat group with TBC tag https://groups.diigo.com/group/pkmchat/content/tag/
- Icebreaker: Have you benefited from #pkmchat? In what way?
- Q1:What’s your definition of Personal Knwoledge Management?
- Q2:Where is your PKM taking you? Is there a direction, goal or destination in mind?
- Q3:Why does PKM matter to *you*? (as opoosed to :”why is PKM important?”)
- Q4:any observed behavioural/attitudinal/relationship changes since practicing PKM?
Q5:Looking back a year or 3 practicing PKM, what advice would you give your former self?
NB: Questions are subject to change without notice.
Let's continue the discussion, join our Group on Facebook